September 1, 2009 through November 30, 2009
I had a rummage in my stash cupboard (a very happy task, I love that cupboard) and came up with a cream/teal/brown/navy combo.
Total pieces required: 10
These need to consist of:
A topper is anything that has the basic function of covering your top. So a tailored jacket (not necessarily recommended unless you sew REALLY fast) counts. A loose jacket counts. A cardigan counts. A poncho counts. Ask the contest manager if you aren’t certain.
- 4 bottoms
- 5 tops
- 1 topper (see definition below)
- All tops must go with all bottoms, and the topper must to with all outfits.Minimum of one print fabric must be incorporated.
- A dress may be substituted for either one top or one bottom, but it must still follow the rule that it needs to go with either all the tops or all the bottoms.
- You must do a 'wardrobe review' for the contest. You should also review all of the individual patterns used for your review. Include in the main wardrobe review links to those individual reviews.
- Pictures of all items are required for voting. A composite picture is highly recommended, since it helps showcase the wardrobe and helps others see what was accomplished.
- All cutting and sewing must be done between the contest dates to qualify.
- Teal wool knit cardigan
- Navy jeans
- Navy cord pants
- Tan/teal glen plaid check tailored pants
- dark brown tailored pants
- teal velvet stretch top
- Turquoise jersey knit top
- Cream fitted shirt
- Teal/brown/tan floral print tie neck blouse
- Teal/brown print top
I am really looking forward to sewing and wearing all these pieces.
Well as ever that is my plan and who knows if I will manage it. I have gone for all pants this time as I think that is much more wearable for me. (I have a lot of skirts and rarely wear them).