Quote

Black Lives Matter

Friday 21 August 2009

WiaW progress

The prep week for the wardrobe in a week has finished.

I am not quite done but have cut out,
McCall's 5522 blouse in white shirting with teal and purple stripes
Simplicity 4638 Slim leg pants in black with teal and purple stripes
Modified hotpatterns cowl neck top in black/white print slinky knit

I still need to cut out a little waistcoat (vest) from the leftovers of the black with teal and purple stripes and think I will use an old NewLook pattern 6958 as the front is in 4 pieces and the back has a centre seam so I should be able to fit it for myself.

Hoping to sew the cowl neck top tonight to have some instant gratification, but first got to go and get people to build massive computer systems for another day (I do like my job but it takes away from sewing time !)

No comments: