Quote

Black Lives Matter

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Burda Style January

I picked up Burda Style for January yesterday.
I quite like the pencil skirt and the chiffon wrap blouse.
None of the underwear is calling my name, but it'd be handy to have access to the patterns if I have a lingerie push in future.
The ruffle collar jacket also has me interested, and I wonder if it would work with boiled wool.
This is also the costume edition, which might I suppose come in handy in future.
There's a rather lovely plus tunic - used as the cover model on the UK edition - though I am not sure its worth the effort to downsize it.
The apron pattern might be useful, though I must admit I have a simpler approach which is just to trace around a purchased apron!
The slim leg pants also look interesting and might be a good way to introduce this silhouette to my wardrobe as well as being a good starting point for making jeans (since I have such a Burda butt)

1 comment:

prttynpnk said...

I'm still excited by this issue, even if it scares me!