Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 24 December 2011

Joyful Christmas!

I would like to wish you all a Joyful Christmas. I'm off to spend a few days with my mum and dad, and make some space to think a little about the birth of my Saviour.
It'll be good to spend some time with my family also. And whilst I do really enjoy the meals with colleagues, the sparkly decorations and the gift giving, I don't want to lose sight of the Christian festival that sometimes gets obscured by Santa and all the hype.

When I get back I shall launch myself straight into sewing, and want to really make a dent in the SWAP whilst I have a few quiet days off work. I have two big boxes of fabrics and a style sheet rather than any concrete plans, so probably need to do some firming up of Fabric X with Pattern Y.
I have a need for some cowl neck tees to wear under boiled wool jackets, so may sew a bunch of those even if they don't quite make it into the SWAP.

5 comments:

Julie Culshaw said...

And a blessed Christmas to you too.

Ann said...

A very Merry Christmas to you Ruthie.

Jenni said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Ruthie.

velosews said...

Merry Christmas Ruthie.

Jen said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.