Quote

Black Lives Matter

Monday 26 December 2011

SWAP 2012

SWAP 2012 sewing officially starts today at Stitchers Guild, which works well for me as I have a few days before going back to work in the New Year.
However I also want to make some new (giant) accent cushions for my sofa and recover my bean cubes in nicer fabric (currently dark blue/black faux leather) as well as do some craft sewing for church.
So I'll see how all those things work out together!

If you are interested in SWAP 2012 it is here on Stitchers Guild.

2 comments:

pdiddly said...

Good luck with the SWAP - I want to enter it, but I find I get to easily distracted.

Hope you got the doll's face - Happy New Year.

SewRuthie said...

Yes thanks I did get the file for the doll's face, though I have not attempted to move it to the embroidery machine yet.