Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 12 December 2009

SWAP 2010 Preparation - cont

Jenni very graciously went through the options for the SWAP with me. And I have decided to stick with the colours scheme and some of the fabrics I already had, but to lose the dark brown jacket as that is not very spring like to me.

I now don't have quite enough fabrics for all the things I want to do but definitely enough to make a start after Christmas, and then can have a shopping trip and further inspiration down the line :-)

Part of me wants to have it all planned out now, becuase I do like to know the parameters of soemthing, but perhaps it is good to leave some room for that extra creative spark to strike.

The dark brown will generally be kept for bottoms and the dresses, and all the tops and the jacket will be in more springy colours - red-orange and cream.

In the meantime I am going to go back to my Christmas sewing. Up next is the skirt and the cardi-wrap.

No comments: