Yes that's cream tees not cream teas!
A more wearable version (and easier to sew!) of the 5 white shirts challenge that was about in sewing blog land a few months back.
My plans are to have
1. A plain scoop neck with 3/4 sleeves. This would be a super basic with no fancinesss.
2. Next up a mock wrap princess seam from Simplicity 2977 with added sleeves.
3. Then a version of the HotPatterns top with a draped neckline. I made this before in a poly slinky which looked great but was very sweaty for me to wear so I donated it. It worked with loads of outfits though so I need another one in viscose (rayon) knit instead.
4. Next up a loose fitting top with a soft cowl, YorkshireLass has leant me a pattern for this (I think a Loes Hinse).
5. Since by this point I will have probably lost the plot and never want to sew cream again there probably won't be a number 5, but I've previously made the Jalie crossover top in the same fabric, so may sub in a previously made piece.
This coming weekend is a 3 day holiday in the UK (August Bank Holiday) and I took some extra days off work planning to go away. Instead I think I will stay home and have a Cream Tee Staycation! I could do all 4 new tees in that time :-)