Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 28 June 2020

July - Think Pink

The Sewing Place has a Think Pink contest in July.
https://thesewingplace.org.uk/index.php/topic,10372.0.html
I didn't think I had a lot of pink in my fabric cupboard but actually I've found a few, several are overdye results of things which were too orange for me, others were bought as they are.

Hmm would I wear some dusty pink linen trousers? Maybe, but perhaps a bit of a waste of something which is a good colour near my face!

3 comments:

bbarna said...

I love pink and I got flooded with pinks when my dear sister passed and left me all her fabrics. I have a beautiful piece of dusty pink stretch twill but was thinking that I would never wear pink pants either. I have decided to do a pink vest with pockets-think Itch to Stitch Envigado vest.
Barb

Let's Get Sewing said...

That’s a really good idea for a challenge!

Carol in Denver said...

MMmmm those pinks are yummy. Do something special with them!