For the top I used the simplest camisole from this pattern (a blend of D and E).
And the trousers are old favourite New Look 6216 with the pockets and with the drawstring converted to an elasticised PJ drawstring coming through working buttonholes. This is not on the pattern.
(I have elastic for approx 3/4 of the waist and then stitch 2 lengths of cord, ribbon, shoelace etc, one to each end of the elastic. I make two buttonholes before constructing the waistband, sew the waistband on then thread the whole cord-elastic-cord piece through the waistband casing via the buttonholes. This makes for something which is adjustable, but once adjusted can be easily pulled on. This is my preference for PJs and allows for comfort during tummy fluctuations).
I was very pleased with this pair as it really didn't look like enough fabric but I've managed to get a lovely pair of light summer PJs.
P.S. There is no join in the PJ leg, they are just not ironed!