Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 13 December 2020

'Ready for Anything' Capsule - side stripe yoga pants

 From the plan I posted I decided to start with the side stripe leggings, though they are more yoga pants.

My original drawing from the Plan

The trousers from the side

the trousers from the front

Style Arc Barb Pants

Pattern: I used the Style Arc Barb pants, with style and fit alterations. Style changes - I added a side stripe in a contrast pinky red stretch fabric. Fit alterations - shortened the leg, added 1/4 to the top, scooped the back crotch, angled in the back waist, cut the front waistband slightly longer, and the back waistband slightly shorter.

Fabric: A very stretchy (in all directions) matt black fabric bought from the local B&M roll end shop. It is slightly spongy and seems dense with no see through. The contrast side stripe is from a pinky red fabric with similar stretch properties but a much lighter weight.

I'll have to see how these hold up in the next Pilates class.

2 comments:

kbenco said...

They look perfect for pilates. The side stripe makes them very sporty.

Sharon said...

Perfect for Pilates and love the stripe.