Quote

Black Lives Matter

Wednesday 31 May 2023

Teal joggers and cardigan

I had a length of nice teal ponte knit fabric.


I was able to cut a pair of Monsal Lounge Pants, from the Wendy Ward Book, A Beginners Guide to Sewing with Knits and the Classic length of the Free Harper knit cardigan from Sinclair Patterns.

This is the version with the separate waistband and pockets, but without the cuffs.


This is the 'classic' length, with pockets. I wasn't able to cut the sleeve quite the full length so made the cuffs slightly deeper and wider to keep the length. Its worked well.

It might be a bit too matchy to wear them together but I can see them being great pieces in my SWAP and wardrobe in general


Here's what the SWAP is looking like so far



1 comment:

Helenchaffin said...

that's a beautiful color,luv the joggers & the cardigan ❤️