Quote

Black Lives Matter

Friday 9 June 2023

Fabric Purchases June 2023


 Fabric purchases June 2023

I went shopping yesterday and picked up a few new fabrics. There were others I considered and left behind, but I'm pleased with what I have.

far left - 2m of 100% cotton floral, likely to be a shirt

2nd from left - 2m of 100% viscose floral, likely to be a blouse

3rd from left - 2m of red and white seersucker, shirt or maybe a shirt dress

3rd from right - 2m of red and white polka dot fabric (for the polka dot challenge!)

2nd from right - 4 metres of stretch denim to keep me in jeans

far right - a remnant of very stretchy black knit, probably used in the place of ribbing for cuffs etc


2 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

beautiful fabrics,I may have enough to open a small shop & keep buying more,my friend loaded me down with one of those body bag size garbage bags of fabric so it's not all my fault šŸ¤£a friend of hers went out of business &
Gifted nearly a truck load so she in turn thought I needed more lol

Karen said...

Nice collection! Karen