Quote

Black Lives Matter

Monday 10 July 2023

Summer pyjama set

I decided to use an aqua with pink polka dot remnant from Auntie J's stash, together with some printed jersey fabric I bought from the Monday Market Man in Chesterfield to make some summer PJs. I thought the aqua and pink tones work well together.

The effect of the polka dots is lost from a slight distance.
I used a plain pink jersey for the arm and neck bands


The PJ trousers are New Look 6216 and the top is the Itch to Stitch Lago tank.
The polka dot fabric is cotton lawn, the print jersey is viscose with a touch of elastane.

3 comments:

Debbie Cook said...

Those look so cute! I really need some new PJs myself.

Lisa Laree said...

Love those pjs! Such fresh colors!

Alison said...

those look so lovely and cool for summer!