Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 27 August 2023

Travel accessories

When I bought the fabric I used here, I loved the colours and print. It wasn't very practical for garments though due to the stiffness and sheerness, but its worked well for travel accessories.

I have made a draw string bag, which can be carried rucksack style, a drawstring shoe bag (with a stitched divider down the centre) and and zipped bag for use inside a suitcase.


I had previously made 3 other zipped bags so its shaping up to be a nice collection now.

The shoe bag I made in February didn't draw up well as it went against the lines of the fabric. I remade it into a zipped bag and made a new shoe bag in the opposite orientation.

1 comment:

Helenchaffin said...

A great use of your fabric,I luv these little bags! very pretty!