Quote

Black Lives Matter

Monday 1 January 2024

More Turtleneck tops

I made these polo neck tops (turtlenecks) before the end of the year but didn't post them then.

This one is an Art Gallery fabric I picked up from someone destashing. Its 95% cotton- 5% spandex and a lovely fabric.

The second one is not straight on the dummy as the stripes are even at the shoulders. This is a viscose jersey from deep stash, originally from a roll end shop. I'm pleased with how I got the stripes to match

Yet again I used I used OOP New Look 6008 which I've altered the sleeve for a full bicep and the back piece for a high round back. 



I may be back with a stats post tomorrow, or I might just carry on sewing....

1 comment:

Helenchaffin said...

Cute tops! in all my yrs of sewing I've never made a title neck tip not even a crawl 🤔not sure why lol happy sewing !