This is my version of the Delta Cargo Pant by Style Arc. These are also for my travel wardrobe.
This has resulted in my losing the mock front fly and also moving the back pockets down a bit (the markings do not match the illustration above).
They are now wearable, and I have also added belt loops.
The main thing to note about this pattern is that it is very straight up and down, so if you have a curvy bottom you'll need to make some changes.
I might be better using the pockets and adapting my TNT pattern to look more like this style.
The fabric is Mocha bengaline Stretch Fabric from T9 fabrics.



2 comments:
Hi, well done on persevering with the trousers, it sounds like the were the wrong shape for you! If you don't mind me asking, what is the fabric like? I followed the link and it seems like a really good price,bso I'm wondering what the quality is like.
Hi tg33, well the composition looks good (74% Viscose 22% Nylon 4% Elastane) , it's got a reasonable stretch factor (30%). I pre-washed it and it dried OK. I cut on the cross grain so the stretch goes around the body. During construction it ironed OK. I've not worn them yet so can't comment on how well they'll wear in the longer term. I also bought it in two other colours (sage and navy) though not sewn them up yet.
Post a Comment