Quote

Black Lives Matter

Wednesday 29 August 2012

PR mini wardrobe contest

I never met a wardrobe contest I didn't like, although I don't necessarily complete them, or wear all the things I make even if I do.
Here's my initial storyboard for the PR mini wardrobe contest.

Click on the picture (or this text) to get it bigger.

The knot front dress is already cut out, so the idea is to sew that up and have it as the 'Key Piece'.
The jacket can be worn over it. The camisole top and leggings can be worn under it. The turtle neck top can be worn either under or over, so the whole lot could all be worn at once!

As usual in a quick Ruthie wardrobe, many of the garments are quick to sew knits, and the jacket is a relatively simple cardigan style. Patterns TBA but mostly Burda and New Look I expect.

2 comments:

velosews said...

I look forward to your new wardrobe. Knits are quick to sew up.
All the best.

RhondaBuss said...

So happy to see you sewing again! I'm sure your wardrobe will be wonderful.