Quote

Black Lives Matter

Wednesday 23 October 2013

New work shoes

I am thinking of getting these Clark's shoes (Hallo Star) to wear for work. I'll have to walk quite a distance from where I can park the car, and need supportive shoes which will take an insert due to knee issues. I will see if I can find them in the local store tomorrow.
And to ease you in to the photographs from the trip, here is Cape Town from Table Mountain.
You can see Robben Island in the sea!
The cable cars take people up and down.
And here's me enjoying the view. I loved it :-)

4 comments:

RhondaBuss said...

Looks like you had a fabulous vacation, but I'm happy to see you back :)

L said...

Such beautiful views. Thank you for sharing them.

Ann said...

Lovely views from your trip.
Several people I know wear expensive running shoes to walk from the parking lot to their building and then change shoes once they are inside. The shoes you are looking at are very nice shoes for work.

SewRuthie said...

I went and tried on the shoes with my orthotics today and they were pretty good so I bought them. Quickest shoe shopping ever!