Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 24 December 2023

Travel Robe

I made a lovely lightweight dressing gown (aka bath robe) in 2016 and its been great for trips, especially when staying in other people's homes with shared bathroom facilities.

I can't find it, however, so presumably left it hanging on the back of a bathroom door on some trip.

Over Christmas we are staying with multiple family members, so I thought I could use another one.




The fabric is a red and white floral print polycotton. It was quite narrow but as I had plenty I was still able to get the robe out.

I don't love it as much as my earlier one, but it'll serve the purpose nicely!

1 comment:

Helenchaffin said...

I luv it! I wanted a new robe so bad a few months back that I pulled out a flannel sheet that the bottom half was missing, we seamstresses throw nothing away!🤣 Wishing you a Merry Christmas!