In addition to the fabrics I already picked out of my stash to use for the SWAP, some of which are only OK rather then fabulous, I bought quite a few matching fabrics at the sewing weekend in Preston. Plus thread, buttons, ribbon lace trim etc etc at some great Haby stalls on Preston market.
Abakhan fabrics, Preston
- Brown lace knit (maybe)
- teal ribbon for trim
Washable fabrics, Preston
- teal/grey/turq print - bought this same print/colourway in knit and woven poly as could not decide which to get!
Fabrix, Lancaster (a real treasure trove)
- New look 6735 pattern
- Charcoal brown wool for pants and skirt (matches base of stripe fabric)
- Gorgeous turquoise knit (lovely top)
- Teal stretch velvet (dressy Christmas top)
- Teal wool knit (cardigan jacket)