Quote

Black Lives Matter

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Bunting embellished tee

You may recall I made some geometric print red knit into PJ pants, they now have a top.
I found an old plain black RTW tee in the wardrobe and customised it with bunting flags cuts from the scraps left from the pants.
Each flag is 2.5" high and 1.5" wide. The 'rope' was created by stitching with the cover hem from the wrong side. I then spaced the 'flags' out along it and coverhemmed right side up, and then zigzagged on the top of that, so it is all nice and stretchy and should be comfortable to sleep in.
Here's the PJ pants the top goes with.

Wouldn't be able to buy these in the Mark and Spencer nightwear department!!!!
----------------
These were a little challenge for my upcoming sewing weekend, so you might even get a  photo of me wearing them ;-)

2 comments:

Linda T said...

Perfect!

RhondaBuss said...

So cute. Perfect companion to the pj bottoms.