Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 15 November 2014

Fabric Scrap Christmas Cards

Fabric Scrap Christmas cards, either to sell at the Craft Fair or to send to the people in my address book...
The shapes are sewn on by machine then the buttons are hand sewn on afterwards.
I think my favourite one is in the centre on the bottom row. I cut this out of the foliage part of a large print.

These all sold at the Christmas Fair.

I use card blanks (not paper) which I bought from Dunelm Mill a while back before they stopped carrying craft materials.

To avoid the card tearing make sure you don't stitch too close to the edge of  card.

3 comments:

SewRuthie said...

They all sold at the Craft Fair, so will need to make some more!

Lyndle said...

These are gorgeous. What sort of paper do you use? Do you do something special to stop the machine stitching perforations tearing the paper?

Audrey said...

I love these cards! I would like to make some for Christmas. I have the same questions Lyndle asked in the post before mine. Looking forward to your answers!