Quote

Black Lives Matter

Tuesday 15 May 2018

La Maison Victor - issue 3 2018

I bought La Maison Victor Issue 3 2018 in English in WH Smith's.

On the back it says "in this issue" and shows 12 patterns however inside there are only 8. I was a bit sad as I was interested in the Fez trousers. The other 3 missing patterns are children's ones, so not a big issue for me but could be annoying for a mum in a rush choosing from that back page!
Any idea the best way to make La Maison Victor aware of their mistake! (I think the English language people get a cut down version, and these didn't make the cut).

Edited to add. I sent them a message via facebook and they are going to make the 'missing' patterns available on their website somewhere.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I've just posted a comment on their most recent instagram post of the Dubai Dress (which I am definitely making up for the summer!) to ask about the Fez trousers so hopefully they'll let us know.

Jess said...

Hi, just wondering if you ever managed to get your fez trouser pattern? We got issue in Australia, and of course I'm craving wide leg pants!

SewRuthie said...

Yes I contacted them on FB and they sent it me in the post.