Quote

Black Lives Matter

Monday 3 January 2022

Garment sewing in 2022

I still have two items from my Autumn Winter 3 pack to make.

Top - simple scoop necked jersey top.



Pink background fabric with lovely blossom print. Stretch in both directions.

There is just 2 metres of 150cm wide fabric which I bought locally when I lived in Chesterfield, probably from the stall on the open air market, sometime pre pandemic.

Layer - woven coatigan


This is a blanket style fabric in dark brown, a lighter brown and cream. I've already overlocked the edges and washed it, so it is ready to go. Will definitely have big pockets and be of a reasonable length.

2.1 metres of  135cm wide fabric from deep stash, so maybe another old Abakhan buy.

1 comment:

Carol in Denver said...

Will you wear the pink and brown together? They look lovely together in your photos. Thank you for your blog, always fun to go here each day.