Quote

Black Lives Matter

Thursday 5 January 2023

WIPGO 2023

WIPGO was a new concept for me before it was mentioned by a couple of members over on The Sewing Place and turned into a Sewalong.

Here is a longish explanation video of WIPGO by the originator.

The numbers this month are 6 and 10. 


Here's my board.

I'll try to do 5 hours on the chosen projects.

So January is Classic trousers with a front fly zip and the first block of the Sparkling stars quilt.

(I had already chosen these as my Jan projects before I'd heard of WIPGO so have put them in the corresponding slots, a slight fudge but still works I think).

Note on SWAP, I'm hoping it could start in the spring, but we don't have the rules sorted or agreement yet from the owner of the TSP board to host it.

1 comment:

Doctor T Designs said...

This is a really cool concept! I have never heard of it before, but it's a fun way to gamify sewing WIPs!