Quote

Black Lives Matter

Thursday 16 March 2023

Teal Tunic OOP New Look 6677

 I have had New Look 6677 for many years but only just got round to making it up.

My measurements put me between an 20 and 22, So I started with a size 20.
I made a full bicep alteration on the sleeve and a high round back alteration on back.
When I made up the body and tried it on it was clearly too wide. I unpicked the side seams and darts, recut the pattern and front/back to a size 18, re stitched the new darts and side seams and tried it on again. Much better. I then inserted the sleeves and hemmed.


It is a nice neat fit which does look like the line drawing.

This is the first piece in my SWAP 2023 which is inspired by this fabric



1 comment:

Helenchaffin said...

I have so many patterns, I don't see ever making them all& just bought 3 new ones this morning lol,I luv this pattern,great job on your top!