Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 7 July 2012

Wardrobe reassessment

I am seriously thinking of having quite a deep cull of my wardrobe. I have two double wardrobes full plus shelving and drawers and yet wear the same stuff over and over.
Sadly this would mean parting with some of my homemade things hence some of the caution.
Ironically despite having quite so much stuff I still could do with some very specific things but don't have them thre to choose from.
I think I will start one of those wardrobe door lists and try to fill it over the next 6 months or so with judicious shopping.

When it was very hot I wanted to find a floaty cotton blouse and co-ordinating summer skirt in my wardrobe - no such luck unfortunately!
I also want some wide leg black dress trousers with a side zip and a coral pink linen jacket.
Also a dressy dress one size larger than the one I currently have.
Plus some smart jeans which fit nicely and some comfortable brown leather sandals.

No comments: