Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 1 November 2015

Blackcurrant and Burgundy PJ pants

I've had the fabric for the main part of these PJ pants for a large number of years. It was too small for all the things I tried to use it for. Today I decided to make some PJ pants with a contrast lower leg. I love them.
The main body is a dark brownish blackcurrant colour with a directional white print, a lovely cotton fabric remnant but neither wide nor long.
I added some linen look cotton fabric to make the legs full length - burgundy printed with blackcurrant to give the linen effect (its plain on the back). I also added 3/4" elastic and white ribbon ties.
Beautiful quality cotton, should wear well and get ever softer with every wash.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

those look nice and comfy. great fabric choice.