Quote

Black Lives Matter

Monday 13 June 2016

Red Collection: Ponte Cardigan

This is the cardigan from new Look 6735 with a forward head/round back alteration and shortened by about 2 inches. I left the buttons and belt off.
Here's how it looks with the other items in the RED collection.
 I only have one thing left to sew which is a red viscose (rayon) jersey top. From this fabric
I'm currently undecided on what pattern to use for this, however once it is done I will switch out the red thread and move on to white.



4 comments:

Jenni said...

Great cardidan. The floral fabric is very pretty, would it work as a cross over top? If you had leftovers of the floral and red they might make a very cute cutabout scrap tee to wear with jeans also.

Anne said...

Lovely cardigan. I love red but my red is more towards the blue end of the spectrum than yours shows, on my screen at least

Bonnie @ sewplus.blogspot.com said...

Love the red. Great looking cardigan. Can't wait to see what you sew up with the floral print fabric. Keep up the great sewing, you are an inspiration!

Sewingfunthings said...

Wonderful collection of cardigans!