Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 11 November 2017

Amazing new scissors on Kickstarter

Someone shared a link to these amazing new scizzors on Kickstarter, they look incredible, after reading and watching I'm deciding which offer to go for.

I am not affiliated with this company at all, however they are not far from me as they are in Sheffield which definitely got me interested.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/whiteley1760/introducing-exo-the-next-generation-scissor

Now which ones to pick - gold with my name engraved?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Whiteleys are an amazing company. I am in!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your support - both of you!

This is a really exciting project for Whiteley's and we've been so touched by the amazing responses. If you're not far away and would ever like a tour of the factory, please do get in touch with us! We're always happy to show people around.

Best,
Caroline
Marketing manager & 12th generation Whiteley!