Quote

Black Lives Matter

Thursday 23 May 2019

Summer Sage - Another knit top

The print on this fabric reminded me of African beadwork, very detailed and intricate patterns and 12 different colours. However the print is quite small so reads as fairly muted from a distance.
Unusually for stripes the print runs down the length of the fabric. However the stretch factor was similar in both directions so I was able to cut the neckband from the red stripe.
New Look 6735 is the pattern I used.
 With the rest of the collection
On the dummy with the cardigan and skirt.

I've now got 4 tops, 4 bottoms and a layer so may pause there. I need to do some mending, curtains and etc

2 comments:

Katrina Blanchalle said...

Your creativity and productivity continue to amaze me. Sage is a beautiful neutral and I like the accent colors you've chosen.

Doctor T Designs said...

Wow! It all looks so great together!