Quote

Black Lives Matter

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Summer Sage - Trousers and top

My Sagey Safari collection seems to be coming out a bit softer than Safari implies (to me at least), so its morphed into Summer Sage and seems to have a life of its own. It is going to have a lot more than the required 5 pieces in it, but should be nice for summer wear.

The sage trousers are made from a poly cotton fabric from the local roll end shop. It has zero stretch so have to see how comfortable these actually are in wear.
I've used the trousers from New Look 6126. I love the clever pocket on this pattern. I've added 5 belt loops as I like to wear these with a purchased belt.
And a top from New Look 6735 in a lovely leaf print. I've used this fabric before for a drop shoulder top. I wore it a lot last year and its looking a little tired now so good to have a new version.
Here they are outside in a more natural light.



1 comment:

Dilliander said...

The outdoor photo looks lovely and summery Ruth, these will make a lovely 'sophisticated' capsule.