Quote

Black Lives Matter

Tuesday 2 August 2022

Holiday Souvenirs

We've just got back from 2 weeks in Madeira, a bit hotter than I prefer tbh, but lovely as always (we've been several times).

I bought myself a few goodies on holiday, and of course stuck to my favourite area - sewing.

I didn't find much in the way of prints that were my colours and patterns, so went with plains with texture.

Cool dark brown crinkled fabric with about 25% stretch 120cm wide x 110cm. Will probably need to be combined with another fabric to make some slim legged trousers for the Autumn.


Navy blue viscose fabric, with a small woven design 112cm wide x 2.4m. Loose summer trousers.



Charcoal viscose twill, 132cm wide x 1.5m. Loose summer trousers.



The fabrics will be prewashed, so may become shorter and/or narrower.

Some notions and small tools. Jeans buttons, bradawls, leather hole punch, reflective tape, buttons, bar hooks and invisible zips.


And Burda Style in Portuguese.



No comments: