Quote

Black Lives Matter

Monday 11 January 2010

Onion Patterns Shipped

Woo hoo! I got an email today saying my Onion patterns shipped on 5th January. The weather in northern Europe has been terrible with snowstorms and airports shut etc, so although inter-European mail is normally quite quick (though how Burda magazine gets to the US several weeks before it gets to the UK I don't know) I day say it'll be a few more days yet.

The ones I have ordered are both unlined jackets which I think will work for my new 'East Clothing' inspired wardrobes for the Spring.







4 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Both jackets are so cute and will be great for spring.

Michelle said...

I love that ruffled collar. Both of those are going to look great!

Gail said...

Can you provide more details about how to purchase Onion patterns. I love princess seams!!

Diana said...

I love the one on the right.
Ruthie have you ever considered adding a photo link to each of your sidebar sets. It would be so cool to be able to click on your various collections and see all the pictures. Hope you don't mind my suggestion !