Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 1 February 2015

Spring 6PAC: PJs

Over on Stitchers' Guild, Elizabeth hosts a quarterly 6 piece collection sew along.
I am joining in with the Spring 2015 (Feb-Apr) 6PAC and decided my greatest need is in PJs.
I've started 2 pairs of PJs based on Burda December 2007 #127 Pyjama Trousers turned into a wide legged one seam, though you could adapt any elastic waist trouser pattern.
My fabric source is a lightly used duvet set which doesn't work with the decor in the new house. This first pair are cut from the bright but fairly classicly striped side.

The second pair are cut from the floral banded side and are a lot crazier, though still using the same colours.
I'm planning some co-ordinating tops and maybe a kimono style wrap.
I'll finish these off over the next few evenings after work and should brighten up bedtime a bit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good use of resources!

Jenni said...

Really pretty Pjs. Excellent use of fabrics and they look soft and comfy.