Quote

Black Lives Matter

Friday 12 August 2016

Gold and pearl beaded necklace and an alteration

Yes I've spent another evening beading, and I am hugely enjoying myself.
This one takes some pearl effect beads, some cream with gold detail and some antique gold tone beads and is a long strand. I also made some matching earrings and a little stretchy bracelet.
I liked the necklace also worn with a purchased faux pearl necklace for interest.
And I finished off a great evening by adding gold chains to a three strand necklace with a missing clasp. The beads are bright gold with a textured finish, pearlized antique gold and brown smooth resin all with gold findings. I'd wear very simple gold earrings with this so as not to compete with the necklace.
When I move the beads and can get back to the sewing machine I think lots of very plain tops are required!

2 comments:

Bonnie @ sewplus.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful! And yes, plain tops would look lovely with your creations. Great job You are very talented!

Jenni said...

Beautiful jewellery. Both are really you and so pretty.