Quote

Black Lives Matter

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Cotton Floral Dress

This dress is a gift for my Aunt, who asked for a cotton V neck, A line dress in blue tones. I hope this meets the brief.
Its a very simple style which just pulls on over the head. I added 3 white buttons to the front, though they get slightly lost in the print.
I used a long out of print pattern New Look 6304 which is badged as a 1 hour dress (sewing time only). I didn't time myself, but although it is a simple style, I wanted to finish it neatly and in a way that would make for easier alterations if needed so I've overlocked all the edges of the pieces before sewing them up. So I am sure it took longer than 1 hour but it hasn't been too strenuous a project.
Now to pop it in the post and await feedback before the next version.

No comments: