Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 28 April 2019

SWAP 2019 - Ink Blazer Finished

I have finally finished the blazer I started at the beginning of February.
It makes a nice trouser suit with the matching trousers from the previous post.
Prima Magazine April 2010 Blazer/Jacket 
I found the instructions a bit brief and the markings on the collar a little inadequate however I have managed to get a reasonable jacket which I will wear.If you have this in your stash you might enjoy sewing it, but I wouldn't go out of your way to get a copy!

1 comment:

Julie Culshaw said...

congratulations on finishing such a big project! Jackets are a lot of work, but the expression on this side of the Atlantic is that they give you "a lot of bang for your buck" - in your case, a lot of bang (don't know the British equivalent for bang) for your pound".