Quote

Black Lives Matter

Saturday 16 May 2009

JCC Skirt - second thoughts

I am having second thoughts about the stripe fabric being used with the fitted Burda skirt pattern - it quite a light weight fabric (almost a shirting) and I'm not sure it would have enough body to look good in that skirt style.
It could be another Gore Skirt (yawn) as that needs more drapey fabric, or I could keep the skirt but make it instead in a denim fabric or the cotton linen mix fabric since I have loads of that.

Hmm lots of time to ponder...... as June is a long way off and I would probably sew up the TNT pieces first to get them out of the way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aah, so it is the Burda pattern. Do use a heavier fabric than shirting. And do make up this pattern - I've seen such wonderful versions of it!