Quote

Black Lives Matter

Sunday 31 May 2009

June Capsule Contest

For the June Capsule contest I am planning a wardrobe in Lime, Black and White. being heavier on the bottom half I am sticking to black with fine white stripes for skirts/trousers, and bringing the interest up to my face with colour and print.

I have a planned trip to Abakhan fabrics in Mostyn next Saturday morning to try to find the lime pieces as my stash is woefully short of them. I promised DH that I would only buy stuff I will sew up for my summer wardrobe so as not to add to the stash.

I will of course share a picture of the stuff I buy here, and also of the garments as I make them up during June and beyond.

1 comment:

gwensews said...

Sounds like pretty color combinations. Good luck on your search for fabrics.