The dartless woven tee has come out well, though very snug in the shoulders. I think the block does not have enough ease for the non-stretch nature of the fabric personally so have added a strip in the centre front as it seems to be the width across the front above the bust which is a little too narrow.
Since I have used a dark navy viscose (rayon) fabric from the stash it is a little hard to see the details.
I will try to get a shot of me wearing it. It fits very neatly in the shoulders, but I would like a little more ease here in future versions, so have added a little tissue to the centre front for the next version.
I really like this blouse and there are definitely going to be quite a few other versions in future. With the long sleeves this used about 1.2m of 150cm wide fabric. However a short sleeved version could definitely be got out of 1m, and even smaller pieces could be used by adding a contrast back or sleeves or even a yoke, so I think this will enable me to spin off into various blouse options.
I have some old viscose print skirts I cut apart and kept hoping to be able to make blouses instead, so I think this will work very well for those.