Quote

Black Lives Matter

Thursday 9 August 2018

Sew – the Garment-Making Book of Knowledge - Winner

Hi all, glad you enjoyed the review. I am still enjoying my copy of the book very much.
I printed all the commenters names off and drew one from the hat.

The winner was Lyn J.

Lyn commented
"I'm like you -- I've sewn for a number of years, but I'm always on the lookout for good tips and tricks to make my sewing time more enjoyable and productive. Plus, I've enjoyed Barbara's blog (and "conversations") for a few years so I'm sure there will be plenty more of the same in her book. It's now up there on my wishlist! Lyn J."

So looks like your wish has come true Lyn, please email me at <sew.ruthie.style@zoho.eu> so I can arrange for you to get a copy of the ebook.

I have not been sewing recently due to DIY, work and weariness, but hope to resume shortly.

------------

Thanks Lyn I have received your email and passed it on for the ebook, might be a few days as its the weekend now. Thanks Ruth

No comments: