Quote

Black Lives Matter

Thursday 5 April 2018

Animal print type tee

I've carried on sewing with brown as this print was more brown than ivory and I'm pleased with how it came out.
I used my home made pattern again. You can read here more about how I made it if you are interested.
This fabric has been in the resources for a long time and so I can't recall when or where I bought it. It was absolutely beautiful to sew, though has very little stretch and I hugely enjoyed an evening in my clean and tidy sewing room with three machines all in a row and a DVD of a film playing on my little TV. I need to acquite some musicals or box sets to watch in there (no aerial or internet connection).

I was planning to switch over to ivory next, but maybe I should fix the tie dye cardigan before I do that. I'm going to narrow the shoulders and put new standard long sleeves in. I could then reuse the sleeves in something else or put them to one side and call it a day on brown.

No comments: