Quote

Black Lives Matter

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Thread colour change - to ivory...

Yes I've decided that after a lot of garments (24 apparently) sewn up with dark brown thread I really fancied a change. So I'm going to thread all three machines (sewing machine, overlocker, coverhem) with a new thread colour which is going to be Ivory.
I then plan to sew at least some of these....
- an ivory tee - could be in SWAP
- an ivory and brown print floral knit top - could be in SWAP
- an ivory/pink/taupe leaf print linen woven tee
- an ivory/pink/taupe leaf print linen woven wrap blouse
- an ivory sweater knit cardigan - could be in SWAP
- an ivory/pink/taupe floral knit print top
- an ivory and taupe stripe knit top - could be in SWAP
- a turquoise leaf print knit top - could be in SWAP
- a blue and brown animal print knit top - could be in SWAP
- an olive leaf print knit top

I may have to stop before then to replenish the thread as its getting a little low. I think 'Buy ivory thread' needs to go on my to do list somewhere so I don't stop mid flow.
I may also throw in a few home dec type things like cushion covers and shortening curtains.

No comments: