OK so its slightly early for New Year resolutions, but its interesting to think about what I want to achieve in my sewing life next year.
- Participate in the Stitchers' Guild SWAP and submit garments which I love and will wear.
- Join 4 or more Contests on PR, and complete them life permitting.
- Learn to sew with the Coverstitch machine
- make up the boiled wool (which was the most expensive piece of fabric I ever bought, European PR weekend in Germany!)
- learn to use Embroidery software
- finish, recut or ditch UFOs
- make more use of Burda magazine
- be serious about the overall style I want for my work clothes, so there's more of an 'East' vibe and less dressing like those 'Dress for Success' books. East Clothing Website