Quote

Once you choose hope, anything is possible.

Saturday, 19 December 2009

2010 Sewing resolutions

OK so its slightly early for New Year resolutions, but its interesting to think about what I want to achieve in my sewing life next year.

- Participate in the Stitchers' Guild SWAP and submit garments which I love and will wear.

- Join 4 or more Contests on PR, and complete them life permitting.

- Learn to sew with the Coverstitch machine

- make up the boiled wool (which was the most expensive piece of fabric I ever bought, European PR weekend in Germany!)

- learn to use Embroidery software

- finish, recut or ditch UFOs

- make more use of Burda magazine

- be serious about the overall style I want for my work clothes, so there's more of an 'East' vibe and less dressing like those 'Dress for Success' books. East Clothing Website

No comments: