Quote

Once you choose hope, anything is possible.

Sunday, 13 December 2009

SWAP 2010 plan

Well my SWAP plan is not yet fully formed but it is taking shape, and is proving a slow and painful business. I have done a few of these now and you would think I might have got the hang of it but no.

OK so first question is which of the 3 garment combo options to go for. I am currently hankering after

Option #2:
2 dresses -single pieces consisting of top and bottom that can be worn alone.
6 tops  - t-shirts, shirts, blouses, or camisoles
2 bottoms - jeans, pants, shorts, skirts or kilts.
1 your choice (not an accesory)

and this is going to work as follows:-
2 dresses.
dress 1 - dark brown pinstripe fabric sleeveless, can be worn alone or as a pinafore with other tops under it.
dress 2 - dark brown knit with cream coloured beads at the neck, not chosen a pattern yet

6 tops
top 1-  Simplicity cardi-wrap in red-orange viscose knit
top 2 - long sleeved top in same red-orange viscose knit
top 3 - ivory sweater knit - pattern not decided
top 4 - gold crinkle blouse with ribbon ties (may be a premade if I make this before Christmas as planned)
top 5 - ivory slinky cowl neck top
top 6 - ivory woven blouse - pattern not completely decided

2 bottoms
bottom 1 - dark brown pinstripe trousers
bottom 2 - many options, currently fancy the dark brown faux suede straight skirt with hem flounce.

1 choice
red-orange wool jacket from McCall's 5818.
(this may seem a little crazy but I have a few bright jackets and wear them an awful lot)

As you may be able to see I have chosen all dark bottoms/dresses, but light/bright tops/jacket. This is a deliberate approach.

Anyway I had better get back to my Christmas wardrobe.

No comments: