Also for the charity craft stall (but great for gifts or just to make for yourself). I got my bead box out, took over the dining table and made these.
20 pairs of earrings, these still need putting into presentation packs. I cut card to size on the guillotine and cut two slits for the ear wires, then pop the whole thing inside a small plastic self seal bag. This is easier for people to rifle through on the stall.
When I have a few co-ordinating beads (but not really enough for a necklace), I see which ones I have two of and arrange pleasing combinations for pairs of earrings. Then I take the co-ordinating but odd beads and string them together in a bracelet. I've done this with the black and turquoise bracelet on the top row, using the spare beads from the earrings in the bottom row. The turquoise beads came from a mixed pack, but contained quite a few odd ones so mixing them in with the shiny black beads (where I had a lot all the same) seemed to work quite well.
It feels like whilst I do have enough earrings (There are another 16 pairs from a previous beading session), the bracelets are a bit low in volume. I would be happier with 20 or 24 rather than just the 12 above. I have plenty of beading elastic and the bead box is already out so maybe this afternoon once all the other prep is sorted.