Quote

Black Lives Matter

Monday 19 November 2012

Christmas Stocking Plans

Sooooo I have cunning plans to make Christmas stockings - probably small ones for the extended family/friends on Christmas day, and larger ones for the people who are getting a bit more presentage!
So being me I have now got a pattern, have watched videos to understand how to make that pattern, and have downloaded various online inspiration pictures, but not actually sewn anything yet.
 This does seem to be how I work so I am not going to give myself a hard time over the lack of production right now, as I am sure it will come.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love the basic Christmas sock as it can be dressed up or down as desired. We use to do stockings at our house but now do gift bags. We have a beautiful fireplace but no mantle. We love it like that but do miss the mantle at Christmas time.