Quote

Black Lives Matter

Wednesday 19 August 2009

Cowl Neck Version 2

I posted for comments on PR and SG, and got loads of replies, so thank you everyone for your feedback.

I had a night off, and a think plus a chat through the options with Jenni, and what I have here is a morph between a TNT top for the back and lower front, the Hotpatterns cowl neck and back neck + facing - have left the sleeves off this time, but you get the idea.

This got a much better response from DH who said I could extend the shoulders slightly and make it sleeveless for the evening on holiday.

I feel more like me in this version too, so a success I think.

On the basis of this I am willing to cut it out of nice fabric, maybe even more than once!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Looking good, so will we see another version in the WiaW.

BeeBee said...

Oh, yeah. Much better, this one looks like it's made for you, not for your much larger, less stylish friend. Very nice.

gwensews said...

Huge difference! Oh yes--that top turned out beautifully. Very nice. I'm glad you didn't give up, as this turned out so well.